Dear, its been our 2 months 11 days.
All of these days, everyday its just as important to me. The time we spend together, the understanding that you gave every single day in my life. The trust that you bestowed me with, the love that u grant me with.
I just cherish every moment with you. How i wish just time would stop here, the single moment that we are cracking jokes to each other, laughing at each other. Laughing at my dream of becoming superstars like "rain, wu zun........................................".
Your laughter brings out the light every single day in my life. Sometimes, you tell me, i'm crazy when i'm laughing. How much i wanted to tell you, yeah, i'm crazy. But i'm crazy about you. I love your smiles, your care, your concern, every little thing that you do for me.
Just by looking at your smile, i'm elated. I felt so overwhelmed and contended when i hold you in my arms, i feel so safe when you're beside me. I'm just so happy with you. No words can describe how much i love you, as the love i have for you is just too much.
I really really love you, i would change my attitude for sure. I want to change, just for you. I want to be a really good stead to you. I love you, i really really do. Dear, you're my soul, you're my everything.
I love you. 05.11.06.
h
Ugs and k
Isses
x___Darling____and_____Dear_____x
it will play and its never going to stop.
Once again, i love you. wo hao ai hao ai hao ai ni.