I don't wanna you to think in this manner, i don't wanna a sense of guiltiness in you. It's not your fault at the very beginning.
Yea, she claims to be happy for you, maybe she's serious, maybe she's fake. She just doesn't wanna break up two of us, isn't what you do last time also?
Put away the guilty feeling in you, give me your hand and we will overcome this for a better future? 1 month have passed, although its difficult, but i had alot of fun hadn't i?
I feel so comfortable being with you, with so safe and sound to lie on your shoulder when i fall asleep.
I'm just so fortunate to have you by my side. I am, i certainly do. Never once you will argue with me back even when i'm in the wrong.
But there's certainly one thing i want to tell you, I love you and i want to be with you till the end of time like u always say.!!!!
I promise, i will not leave you,until the day you decided to let me go.